Mar 24, 2011

ok, so i'm not a graphic designer

But I tried...  Here is my attempt at a show card for my upcoming exhibition:


I was fairly pleased with the card design and when I showed my professor Wendy, she also seemed pleased... but quickly paused, thought and then said "looks like a Crate & Barrel advertisement for sheets or something," my studio mate Justin then confirmed, "No, more like CB2." :( 
Haha, guess you can't please everyone!!  Oh well, I'm excited to get the cards in the mail (hopefully tomorrow).

3 comments:

  1. Yeah bout that…I apologize for that one. That was an outta line joke! Honestly though I do think it is a superb shot with good color choice. I enjoy the way it entices viewers to consider the title and image before entering. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wasn't upset, thought it was funny!

    ReplyDelete